‘Purposeful Pet Food’ Debuts from Makers of America’s #1 Organic Pet Food
June 21, 2017
ORGANIX to Be Elevated to USDA Organic Certification & PRISTINE Launches as Only Complete Line of Pet Food Made with Responsibly Sourced Ingredients
Amarillo, Texas (June 19) – As the leader and maker of America’s #1 organic pet food, Castor & Pollux is setting the new standard in pet food with the introduction of the most comprehensive portfolio of Purposeful Pet Food, including elevating its ORGANIX recipes to be the only complete line of USDA Organic pet food, and introducing PRISTINE, the only complete line of pet food made with responsibly sourced ingredients.
- Only the good stuff, none of the bad stuff: As always, ORGANIX contains no chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial preservatives, flavors or colors, antibiotics and added growth hormones. Plus, organic is always non-GMO.
- A broader menu of organic recipes: ORGANIX kibble recipes for dogs and cats include grain-free or with-grain options; life-stage options for puppies and senior dogs; and options like small breed recipes and a healthy weight recipe. And, we’re introducing a new lineup of wet recipes in trays specifically for small breed dogs, ORGANIX Tiny Feasts.
- Nutrient-rich superfood blends: All ORGANIX recipes now feature superfood blends from ingredients like organic coconut oil, organic blueberries, organic cranberries and organic flaxseed.
- The #1 ingredient in PRISTINE meat and poultry recipes comes from animals that are responsibly raised with access to fresh air, natural light and space to roam like free-range chicken and turkey and grass-fed lamb and beef.
- PRISTINE seafood recipes use responsibly caught fish, like wild-caught salmon, tuna and whitefish. Several seafood recipes are MSC certified for using sustainable fish.
- Produce is responsibly grown without synthetic fertilizers or chemical pesticides, on farms that care for the earth.
- And, recipes are made with no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. Grain-free recipes have no corn, soy, wheat or gluten ingredients. Cooked with love in a USA kitchen.
News & Information
Organic Infographic by ORGANIX
May 18, 2016
We’ve created a guide to understanding natural & organic – from the certifications to the seals. Download a printable pdf of our new infographic.
Subscribe to the Castor & Pollux Newsletter